Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Review and Cleanup – If you already are using QuickBooks, we can review your books and see what problems need to be fixed.
- Regular Remote Bookkeeping Services – With this option, the client posts most daily transactions. We either log into your QuickBooks Online or obtain a QuickBooks Accountants' Copy and perform any additional work, such as bank reconciliations, review and cleanup.
- We handle everything: With this option, you don’t have to buy any software or do any of the work. You just get the information to us – this can be delivered personally, or sent by email or fax. Bookkeeping can be done on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Payroll - For clients who want to process payroll themselves
- We setup and/or correct payroll in QuickBooks
- You can process and print paychecks
- We prepare all payroll and sales taxes reports and payments on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Payroll - We handle everything
- We register you with all appropriate tax agencies and set up your payroll and employees.
- Then, for a set monthly fee, we do all your payroll and monthly and quarterly taxes – all you do is call in hours. With this option, you can print the prepared checks at your office. We can also arrange direct deposit for convenience. Don't have QuickBooks - No problem! We will fax you detailed check stubs for you to give to your employees, along with checks that you write.
- Installation & Setup: Quickbooks set up & installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. Our experienced ProAdvisors can assist you with choosing the most appropriate version of QuickBooks and then customizing the program for your particular business and needs. Once QuickBooks is installed and setup, we will enter all historical data by manual entry or download.
- Training & Support: Training can done in a group session or one-on-one, in our office or yours. We go at your pace and only teach you the parts of QuickBooks you need or want to know. Our support doesn't end there! Simple QuickBooks questions can be answered over the phone and are often not charged for established clients. More complicated questions that involve additional time or an onsite visit are billed at the appropriate rate.
TAX PREPARATION, PLANNING, AND REPRESENTATION
- Business Tax Preparation: Don’t risk overlooking tax deductions and credits that could save you thousands of dollars. Whether your company is a C corporation, S Corp, Limited Liability Company, Partnership or Sole Proprietor, a properly prepared tax return can be filed to minimize the tax owed.
- Income Tax Preparation for Individuals: Our income tax return services for individuals include quick turnaround so you can get your money back fast. We’ll make sure you benefit from all the credits and deductions available so more money stays in your pocket.
- Tax Planning: Proactive tax planning strategies that are designed to minimize tax liabilities.
- IRS Problem Resolution: Large tax debt, lien, wage garnishment and a number of other tax issues. We will work until we get your issue resolved.
Our CPA and accounting staff are easily accessible and responsive to all of your questions and needs.
John P. Barbee, CPA, has years of experience working with individuals and business. He has a proven track record of getting desired results allowable within the bounds of the law.
Would you like more information?
Contact our office today.